Vision & Mission
Generation for Change CY (GFC) is a grassroots non-profit organisation composed of individuals of different backgrounds working together and striving for a diverse and inclusive society where everyone has equitable access to opportunities in Cyprus.
Generation for Change CY is committed to positive social change through supporting vulnerable and marginalised communities – including but not limited to persons of low socioeconomic status, refugees, asylum seekers, migrants, and any persons facing discrimination. We seek to harness the power of diversity to advocate a fair and inclusive society.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something
- DIVERSITY & MUTUAL RESPECT: Valuing people’s unique contributions, recognizing and understanding differences, and celebrating diversity
- INCLUSIVENESS/NON-DISCRIMINATION: Working with and for all individuals, irrespective of gender, race, nationality, age, belief, ability, or any other characteristics
- SOLIDARITY: Recognizing solidarity as an essential pillar in the efforts to combat injustice and inequality
- INTEGRITY: To be honest, ethical, transparent, and accountable in all of our endeavors
- CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION: To value, pursue and promote creative and innovative thinking and actions
- EQUITY & SOCIAL JUSTICE: Working to promote a more just society, while striving for equitable results in our endeavors